Atlantic City Municipal Court

Our Atlantic City Municipal Attorney Can Represent You

Atlantic City municipal attorney represents clients in cases involving disorderly conduct, underage casino gambling, traffic offenses and other infractions.

As an Atlantic City law firm, individuals often ask us to represent them in the Atlantic City Municipal Court. In addition, we regularly receive referrals from attorneys from other parts of New Jersey and other states to handle matters involving disorderly conduct, simple assault, underage casino gambling, traffic offenses and other infractions occurring in Atlantic City. Furthermore, we also offer expungement services for clients at the completion of a case.

Frequently Asked Questions to Our Municipal Attorney

Many of our clients do not know much about what the Municipal Courts do or how they work. Because of this, we encourage you to take advantage of our free consultation to find out how we can help you. Some common things we will discuss include:

  1. What is the Municipal Court and how will my case be considered?
  2. How do I fill out the forms required by the Court?
  3. Are there deadlines for my case?
  4. What should I bring to my hearing?
  5. What are possible outcomes in my case? Will I go to jail?
  6. Do I need to appear at the hearing?
  7. What are your attorney fees?

Since there are deadlines and steps you should take immediately, contact legal counsel as soon as you can.

Free Consultation with a Municipal Attorney

The Atlantic City Municipal Court is located near our office. Thus, our municipal attorney can work with the Court and our clients to minimize the need for travel to this area to handle these matters. Donald G. Targan & Associates, represents individuals in a thorough and expeditious manner in the Atlantic City Municipal Court and other Atlantic and Cape May County Municipal Court jurisdictions. If you have a question concerning a matter pending in this area, please contact our law firm at (609) 348-1106, fill out the form on our website or e-mail us at